[AT] For Mattias. Kinda, sorta off topic

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:56:47 PST 2006

yes I would also like to try it, why don't you come over, I'll reserve
some times in Norrköping for us:-)  But I'm also worried about that
ice, running, jumping and brooming. By the way on that site they said
to bring shoes that didn't damage the ice and I would like to have
spikes(?)

Welcome

Mattias