[AJD] JD 420U muffler

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Feb 23 20:39:19 PST 2006

Don
If you haven't got the muffler problem solved yet, email me privately as I believe I have an
NOS one in stock possibly. We can talk (!)
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu Feb 23  7:59 , 'Don Shehi' <shehi at commspeed.net> sent: