[Farmall] Need IH Super A parts on the west coast

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 23 18:34:34 PST 2006

Water pumps are very common on Super A's around here that were once used for
heavy work. I think all 3 on the farm here have them. I'm sure there are
lots of folks that don't realize its not original. But then again, these
machines still have years of potential use, so if its an improvement, who
cares? I'd hate to pull a 5ft belly mower in 95 deg heat without one!

We've even got one with a 140 style seat with a backrest---sure rides a
whole lot better.

John Hall