[AT] Am I crazy?

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Feb 23 19:03:42 PST 2006

Greg, I'm gathering from your comments that you used these "shovels" as
the first pair next to the row without using corn shields.  Right?  We
always had corn shields in place and we moved them in-out, up-down to
accommodate the crop regardless of what it was.  We didn't have the
money to buy a bunch of different shovels, so the whole cultivator was
equipped with corn sweeps except for the fronts which were the right and
left single-winged styles that were mentioned in a previous post.

Larry