[Farmall] Need IH Super A parts on the west coast

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Wed Feb 22 17:46:03 PST 2006

The 113 engine was still used on the Super A.  The C-123 didn't come
along until the Super A-1. This is also when they began using a water
pump in the cooling system.  Prior to this, all Super A's were
thermosyphon from the factory. The torque tube (clutch housing) is also
different between the two.

Al