[Farmall] Need IH Super A parts on the west coast

ivancou at alltel.net ivancou at alltel.net
Wed Feb 22 16:36:00 PST 2006

The A's use a C113 engine while the supers use a C 123. A lot of the parts interchange but the big difference is the super has hydraulics . The final drives are different but will bolt up ,but the drawbars are different .In the early a's 39 & maybe 40 the tin is different in that they used a dzeus fastener to hold the parts together.Then went to the spring loaded hooks for hood in later 40 .  Mags,governors,the same .Maybe the casting codes dont match but are you going to work it or show it ? I think there are some references to differences in gasket kits and brake bands going by serial numbers but I'm not one of the correct police.  Ivan