[Farmall] Need IH Super A parts on the west coast

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Feb 22 10:05:34 PST 2006

I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that IH changed to a pressurized
cooling system between the A and the Super A, so the hood had to be
raised a little for the taller hardware. You may find that the
hood/grill/tank may not be interchangeable between them. The running
parts, however, are mostly the same.

Mike

--

Mike Sloane