[Farmall] Need IH Super A parts on the west coast

Chuck mars at nwlink.com
Wed Feb 22 09:14:16 PST 2006

A Friend an I just picked up two A's this last weekend, one
Was all there an the other was a parts tractor, price was
Free come get them. Correct me if I'm wrong but most
All the parts from a regular "A" will fit on a Super A.
Of course the casting codes will be wrong on some parts,
But fuel tanks, hoods, grill, steering wheels an shafts,
Seats etc should be the same I would think. I have had
Three A's in the past but no Super A's yet, I could call
Most bone yard back east or mid west an they always seem
To have the parts I needed, cost of shipping may be more
Than the part at times LOL.

					Chuck