[AT] OT-JD, now sheep

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Feb 21 05:50:33 PST 2006

I sympathize with you Cecil. I have a similar problem with my 89 year old
mother who thinks that she can still drive, even with cataracts. She can
barely see, even to walk around her house, much less drive a car. She is
being extremely stubborn and resisting all efforts to get her into assisted
living. This is a wonderful facility, run by our church, that will cater to
her every whim, but she still refuses to even go look at it. I'm probably
going to have to take a week off from work to go to Alabama and take care of
this very soon.
Good luck with your dad.

Phil