[AT] Cat D2 pics link

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 15:37:39 PST 2006

> That is definatly a Cat Toolbar blade. I think it is a No. 42 Toolbar set up.
> It is made so the arms can be swung to the rear and a toolbar can be
> mounted

A toolbar?  Similar to the 4" sq. common 3 pt hitch toolbar?  What kind of devices were used? Maybe that is why it didn't have a counter weight until right before Dad bought it.  The Cat cylinders were bad, so the seller just replaced them.

Thanks for the info!

Len Rugen

--0-1818967687-1140478659=:4770

<DIV>> That is definatly a Cat Toolbar blade. I think it is a No. 42 Toolbar set up.<BR>> It is made so the arms can be swung to the rear and a toolbar can be<BR>> mounted<BR> </DIV>
<DIV>A toolbar?  Similar to the 4" sq. common 3 pt hitch toolbar?  What kind of devices were used? Maybe that is why it didn't have a counter weight until right before Dad bought it.  The Cat cylinders were bad, so the seller just replaced them.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for the info!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>Len Rugen<BR>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">
<DIV>