[AT] OT-JD, now sheep

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 20 05:28:32 PST 2006

Cecil
Good to know that your fathers injuries were limited to a sore knee.
Do not know you opinion on sheep.   Although Dad was very tolerant toward
animals, I do remember his infrequent comments that sheep had to be the
dumbest of all animals.  "When I was knee high to a grasshopper" we had 50
to 75 sheep for several years.  Dad never regretted the decision of
discontinuing sheep ranching.   Dad had several good reasons, the one I
remember was they were the only animal that would not always claim their
newborn.
Maybe some list member is better informed of the above saying; hope so,
because I do not know.
Herb