[AT] YT ads scammer--new

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Feb 18 12:09:08 PST 2006

I'm sure I just ran into one of those scammers who wanted to sell me
something I had advertised for in the YT ads.  First response sounded
bogus--bad english--even for us old tractor guys!  Then in a followup
message (more bad english) "no photos available, no location given and no
details" I requested.  I told him I wasn't interested.  I won't mention any
names because I could be wrong--and will have missed a fantastic
deal!!  Better play it careful.    John W.

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon