[Farmall] Mott mower

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 14:28:30 PST 2006

Ivan-
  I can see how you might make that "saw tooth" allusion.  The  hammers are supposed to "overlap" sufficiently to minimize that  (humorous) effect.  You have an interesting sense of  humor...thanks for the smile.
  My Mott (3-pt version) has a REALLY heavy roller.  If fact, the  damn thing entirely weighs in the neighborhood of an elephant.  It  is a fifties-vintage and made of STEEL (not just steel).  There is  a hernia in every removal and re-attach.
  Thanks again for the grins.
  Jim Moran

ivan <ivancou at alltel.net> wrote:  I know a guy who used one to mow his yard , the finnish looked  a lot like
the teeth on a handsaw .
^-^-^-^-^-     Did wonders for his putting ,and the hook shot round the tree
was awsome ; )
Actually his was a 3 pt version mounted on a ford 800 that had a roller on
the back ,it did a nice job of smoothing out the tire tracks . Ivan