[AT] Tulare Farm Show

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Wed Feb 15 19:11:38 PST 2006

Does it look like one of these?  http://www.escortsagri.com/framtrac.htm

They are made in India.  Most of the India tractors were the result of joint
ventures with original company.  They are almost exactly like the originals.
You can also get a British International
http://www.mahindra.com/mahindras/farm_equipment/275TU_sarp.htm
or a Willys flat fendered jeep
http://www.mahindra.com/mahindras/automotive/CL500-550%20MDI.HTM from
Mahindra.
A Massey Ferguson from Tafe http://www.tafe.com/tafe.html
A copy of the original German Eicher from Tafe
An original Royal Enfield motorcycle
http://www.royalenfield.com/app/IN/Products/Electra_5S.asp

Jim