[Farmall] Mott mower

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 15 17:47:23 PST 2006

You have been given some good advice about the Mott mowers.  I have used
a 4 foot mid mount one on my cub for about 19 years.  I use it to mow
along the roads, barn lot, lower part of yard etc.  Replacing knives is
time consuming, but not that expensive, plus you don't have to do it
very often.  I just replaced the full set on mine, and knives including
mounting pins and cotter keys was $67 from www.falilmaster.com.

--
 John
another one of them