[AT] Help with a Drag Harrow

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Wed Feb 15 14:43:29 PST 2006

Any multiple-generation farming operation will have a few harrow sections
either in occasional use or in the grove someplace.  They sell for iron
prices at local auctions around here.  Any way you could get introduced to
someone in the local farming community who could loan/rent/give/sell you a
section cheap?  If you were in my neighborhood I'd fix you right up, I saved
a couple of sections when we dismantled the folks' farm.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.