[AT] Help with a Drag Harrow

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 15 14:20:49 PST 2006

That does sound like a lot to pay for a harrow. You could pick up any number
of them used at farm auction sales here for next to nothing as not many
farmers use this type harrow anymore. I have several laying around the farm
here too. These are called a "diamond harrow" due to the design of the
frame. About 3 and a half foot coverage I believe. Used to pull 15 of them
on a drawbar to cover 50 feet.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/