[AT] Cat 8T 12 Grader

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue Feb 14 11:36:46 PST 2006

Len

the engines are quite a bit different.............and even D2 engines can be
different between the D2 models made.......You should not have trouble
selling your D2 though, depending on how it is equipped........if you have
an original Cat angle blade on the machine, it is quite valuable.  The
earlier blades, like the LaPlant-Choate, are not in such demand.  If it has
been sitting for a while, you should pull start and run it to prevent the
steering clutches from locking up............They are labor, and cost,
intensive to repair.

If you have questions on the unit, feel free to ask.

John Parks
Boise, ID