[AT] hydraulics problem

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 10 08:17:26 PST 2006

Thanks everyone for the input!

Brett do you by chance have a copy of that manual & a way to send me the
info on the steering control (scanner or regular "hard copy" by snail
mail)?  I'd gladly send a SASE for a hard copy if needed or emailed copy
would be better (AKA faster)   :)  :)

Actually this is a forklift conversion as pictured in
http://www.johnnypopper.com/weirddeere/Forklifts.html about half way
down the page showing the JD 440.  Doubt mine will ever look that good
tho!  Mine is definitely a Henry conversion (can still barely read the
Henry name on the mast) but the tractor is a 420 U; not a 440.  It does
have the flow divider valve splitting the ps from the forklift
hydraulics; one pump.

Lew