[AT] Tuning tractors with pianos.... LOL

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Feb 10 06:40:08 PST 2006

It went farther than you thought it did, Landen.  I checked out Farmer's
links and got into a "terminal case" of ROTFLMAO!  What hit me was that
on another list there have been some problems with a member who is
incessant about replying to every post that comes through his inbox.
Just a few hours before your post, he had been referred to as Billy
Bass.  So your tuna fish comment was well received.  :-)

Larry