[AT] Re: Potato Digger comments

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Wed Feb 8 16:32:11 PST 2006

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 03:59, Indiana Robinson wrote:
>Those folks need to find a
> good market for rocks...   :-)
>We do have the odd patch of igneous rocks in this area, rather carelessly
left
 >scattered by the glaciers. I have usually picked up maybe a dozen football
 >sized rocks a year off of this 105 acres. We did have one rock the size of a
car
 >but that was dynamited and buried many years ago.
> 	This area does have a bad infestation of outcroppings called houses.   :-)

Those houses are your market for your rocks.   The bigger the rocks the more
they will pay.

Finding the customers can be hard, but those big rocks are worth a ton of
money.   There is a reason farmers near cities tend to open gravel pits -
those rocks are worth more than the crops.

Just don't ask me to help move them.