[AT] OT Need Software Suggestions

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Feb 8 08:42:54 PST 2006

LOL!  The neighboring county went through that process six or seven
years ago, H. L.  The old-time residents have done their best to ignore
their new addresses, the county still hasn't relabeled all the roads,
and if you're in a pickup/delivery situation and working with an old
client/customer data base, IT IS A ZOO!

Larry