[AT] OT Need Software Suggestions

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Feb 8 07:51:36 PST 2006

There are lots of those out there, Travis.  The latest ones are
functions that accompany some of the Internet-oriented interest groups
and they allow individuals to add their addresses to a mapping data
base.  But this function is also built in to many genealogy programs and
it automatically plots the locations of place names that are mentioned
in the data base on a map.  Take a look at the functions available to
you at MapQuest.

Larry