[AT] OT - using pitchfork

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Feb 6 09:55:23 PST 2006

A new TSC opened up about 20 miles from here, so maybe I will use that
as an excuse to drive over and check it out. I have heard that they
mostly cater to the "2 horses on 2 acres" gang these days, but I might
get lucky and find some real tractor stuff...

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by
silence.  -Henri Frederic Amiel philosopher and writer (1821-1881)