[AT] Rivet how-to

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Sun Feb 5 07:19:40 PST 2006

I read this thread and am amazed all over again at what an incredible
resource this site is.  I'm a late-comer to The Brotherhood of the Wrench,
as some of you know, having brought my first socket after I was 50.  And the
first five or ten years I flailed and talked with the town geezers...which
was a terrific experience, I should note.  But there is so much to
know...and it was so hard to find until the web and sites like this.  I
lurk, and I joke, and I tinker (as opposed to restore), but I hope you do
know that there are some of us out here who stand in awe of 1) the
information you people have and 2) your generosity in sharing it.

Roger Welsch