[AT] Rivet how-to

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 5 04:16:38 PST 2006

Well it seems I'll be in the tool making business. While hydraulics would be
the easiest, I'll have to stick with something with a bolt for compression.
Hopefully a 3/4 air wrench will do this as I have lots to do. I did notice
yesterday afternoon the front wheels have different rivets.
got to thinking that removing these things might be fun. At first I was
thinking about just torching the heads, but if the rivets are swaged in the
hole, it's gonna get interesting.

Thanks for all the input fellows, I'll let you know how this turns out.

John