[AT] Rivet how-to

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 15:44:05 PST 2006

Larry the printer is setup for Blue tooth I may try to see if I can go to
that with my old Sony Vaio 1.7.  The cable and the book says 10.5 ft.  max so I
should be OK with 10 ft.  I do have the 1.0 USB though I  think I may have to
upgrade to 2.0  if possible on this machine. So far I  really like this
multifunction printer the pictures that it makes are just like  the real thing you
would hard presses to tell the difference and with the new  inks they say 30
years in all weather and 100 years archived that's not bad.

Sometimes I take my Generator and Compressor both to shows its nice to have
the power around when needed.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361