[AT] New printer

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 11:24:13 PST 2006

I got my new printer yesterday, its a Canon Pixma MP 950. Its quite the
machine can even darn sox I just have to learn how.
It has a scanner and can read camera memory cards and even hook up direct  to
some cameras (not mine) but it reads my memory card.
You can scan almost anything from Paper, Film to Slides. Will take the  Film
in a holder then you just pick out the one you want to print and  Viola.
It can be used as copier or scanner or printer without any changes other
than pressing a button. The bad part is that it takes a genius to learn how.  I
spent most of the day trying to get to print from the computer  when i figured
out it was plugged into the wrong USB port. After that it was  easy to use.
you use it without a computer to print copy or make pictures should  be nice at
the tractor shows I can take pics for people and print them  right out on the
spot.
Cost $ 477 with 3 year warrantee and another $37 for a longer USB cable but
if you can afford it, its well worth the price.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460