[AT] Storm

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 07:06:17 PST 2006

Well we survived the big storm out here on the  west coast, it was quite a
night my little dog is still hiding in the  bedroom.  the winds were very high
and the rain came in sheets at times. We  lost power sometime after midnight
and got it back around 6:20 this  morning.
My wife got up at 6:00 and wanted me to start the generator so i  crawled out
of a nice warm bed put on some cold jeans and went out to start the
generator. I no sooner got back in the house and I noticed all the neighbors had
power too. I check to see if I did something wrong but no the power had just  came
back on. BUMMER. I told her to wait a little next time before waking me up
to start the generator,
My dog just crawled under my feet I think she is  scared of the storm.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460