[Farmall] 330U info?

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 09:12:08 PST 2006

The 330 was basicly a 340 with 350-like sheetmetal.  According to Guy's data
book, there were a few over 4,000 built, which is still pretty low numbers.
It was about 2 inches shorter than a 350 because of the smaller engine,
which probably made some of the sheetmetal unique to it.

The 300 and 350 both were built before the 330.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net