[Farmall] 330U info?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 06:46:12 PST 2006

I guess we would need to seem some images.

I did a little research (OK, I looked a a couple of my books and on
Google), and it seems that the 330U is a rare bird. They only made about
1000 of them (almost nothing for IH). They appear to have the 340 drive
train and running gear but sheet metal like a Farmall 300 row crop.
According to one Website, the International 330U was IH's first utility
tractor, but I don't think that is correct.

Mike

Ferg8n9n at aol.com wrote:
> I have a military tractor similar to a 340, no tag, can you identify?
> also a little newer one, no tag

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by
silence.  -Henri Frederic Amiel philosopher and writer (1821-1881)