[AT] RE: Offer to help

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Feb 2 21:11:34 PST 2006

Spencer,

I would like to help in any way I can to add an article about our friend
Cecil Monson to the memorial page.  I'm willing and eager to write such an
article for the memorial page.  I just simply think it's fitting.  I knew
Cecil from exchange of emails and a few personal contacts, as I also knew
Walt Handley and Harold VanAtta.  Contact with these fine men was only
possible through ATIS.

Mike Sloane has built a great web site in Cecil's honor and this would be in
addition.

I have no idea how to add to the memorial page... I imagine anything I can
come up with could be sent directly to you?

George Willer