[Farmall] Farmall Paint

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Feb 2 07:50:49 PST 2006

I believe the wheels on the Super M (and virtually all letter series
Farmalls) came from the factory as plain cadmium plating. Since that is
impossible to recreate, most folks get by these days with silver paint.

Eastwoods sells a paint that is supposed to look (according to the
catalog blurb) just like cadmium plating.
<http://www.eastwoodco.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=112&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=390&iSubCat=397&iProductID=112>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by
silence.  -Henri Frederic Amiel philosopher and writer (1821-1881)