[Farmall] That Farmall Sound

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sat Dec 30 17:02:55 PST 2006

I completely understand your loving that sound and driving the M just to
drive it.  a friend of mine found and restored my Fathers H that he had
farmed with for nearly 50 years before his death.  After spending a year
restoring it, supported by help form several others on the
Farmallcub.com forum, they surprised me by giving it back to me last
September at the Cubarama.  I only have a couple of acres, but regularly
take it our for a ride down our county road, and to the family farm,
etc.  It will soon however have the model 30 loader back on it, and will
also soon be rejoined by the Little Genius plow (on steel), that it
pulled for many years.  My plan to bring it with the loader to the 2008
Red Power Roundup in Columbia, Mo.  Just look for the guy with the
biggest smile on his face.  Before and after pictures are  at
http://home.centurytel.net/ejpuckett/EJ-net/

--
 John
another one of them