[Farmall] That Farmall Sound

Robert Johnson johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Sat Dec 30 17:26:30 PST 2006

I have a W6 that sounds really great when you really give it some stick.
I have a 3pl mounted Wallace aerator that really tests the old girl , even
with the 3pl pushing down , its still at the limits of traction.
But does she sound good , working at the limit !.
One tractor that is very distinctive , but a killer is the single cylinder ,
like the Lanz bulldog . A top of men got very sick , driving those things 14
+hours a day , ploughing or something.
Rob J.