[AT] Spencer????

Irma bellville1 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 30 13:50:55 PST 2006

Mr. Woller, How I feel about Mr.Walt is none of your business. I choose my
friends not you. I have not accused anyone of sending the mail, because I
fail to have your ability to decipher who does what. You ask me once if I
wanted to compete to be thrown off the list. Well here is your chance if you
have that authority than go to it. Most of the folks on this list are good
honest God fearing people. I see you as being a rude self centered man. If
you can throw me off the list I certainly would not wish to be here.
 I grew up being taught to respect other folks. Not try to put them down. If
you have such a problem with Mr. Walt than you should take that up with him.
 So OK Mr. Woller send me my walking papers.
Irma