[AT] Spencer????

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 30 14:08:07 PST 2006

>YIPPEE!  Walt's buddy is getting it too!  How does it feel? How do you feel
>about Walt now?
>
>George Willer

George, you are a complete Idiot, If Walt was doing this would he send it to
his friends and would he send the magazines to himself. STop wait a minute
and think about this. Look at who is getting the mags and who is being
charged for them. Even a simple minded Idiot would think that someone else
other than Walt is doing this.

Well I've spent my nickle so I'll let the rest of you figure all this stuff
out.

John K.