[AT] Update

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sat Dec 30 10:49:10 PST 2006

HOLY MACKERAL!!!  Are you SURE you aren't Walt?  How do you know it isn't he
who is the criminal?  It isn't the least bit funny.  Maybe some time you'll
be bombarded with fraudulent invoices too and it won't be funny then.

I try to post a little humor to the situation and some folks don't
understand.  :-(

George Willer