[AT] Update

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 30 08:38:47 PST 2006

This is real funny to me as a new guy on the list , but when it was Walt who
was receiving the goodies you and Farmer jumped all over him, threaten to
kill him and or throw him in jail forever. Now that its your buddies you
just laugh and say "ENJOY" the magazines.
Sounds a little like you are being a little unfair to Walt, maybe some of
you should think about apologizing to him. I'm sure Irma or Kevin will relay
the message for you.

John K.