[Farmall] when is "too far gone"?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 28 18:45:19 PST 2006

The only thing I can think of to add to Karl's comment is do the repairs
exceed your skill level or exceed the capacity of your shop and equipment?
Often I find myself at home trying to do something that takes 2 hours that I
could have done at work in 20 minutes. Guess thats just a lack of money--I
tend to spend what little I have on old iron than shop equipment!!!!!

John Hall