[AT] OT Chevy Astro

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 10:32:02 PST 2006

We've been talking about replacing the Aerostar (it needs more work than I
seem to have time for). Now we've been leaning our eyes at the Chevrolet
Astro, it's much more common here(though not really common) and absolutely
more common with 4WD/AWD and that would be nice. So we're looking at the
extended version from say 1995-2001 (newer are a bit to pricey), but we
really don't know anything about them. So question is what to look for.
Upsides, downsides  what are the weak points etc. Any advice is appreciated.

Mattias