[Farmall] O-12 chores

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Wed Dec 27 18:51:57 PST 2006

Karl, ya know you should get these letters into the IH Club newsletter,
a lot of people would enjoy these!

I dream of a W-12 or I-12 myself. Friend of mine has a couple of I-14s,
but I think he's officially given them to relatives now. Still need to
get my F-12 warmed over one of these day, still have your F-12 e-mails,
I suspect my fuel pump diaphram is dried out after 20 years of sitting
by the previous owner.