[AT] DOT Question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 25 15:44:13 PST 2006

According to this:
<http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/rules-regulations/administration/fmcsr/382.103.htm>
it looks like that as long as I don't go more than 150 miles from my
farm when I am picking up a tractor or equipment, I am exempt for the
DOT requirements. Maybe I should print that page out and keep it with me...

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

A good end cannot sanctify evil means; nor must we ever do evil,
that good may come of it.
-William Penn, Quaker, founder of Pennsylvania (1644-1718)