[AT] Cockshutt 35?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 23 13:07:35 PST 2006

Yep you are right Ralph.  The sad thing is I hesitated because I didn't want
to take advantage of a friend only to realize later that the thing I should
have done was buy it to make sure someone else didn't take advantage of him.
And to tell you the truth, even though I earlier wrote $100.00 I almost
think the guy told me $50.00 but it was 15 years ago so who knows.  I know
it was dirt cheap.

Merry Christmas

Charlie