[AT] Nice day in Sask.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 21 11:35:06 PST 2006

pga2 at hot1.net wrote:
> Looks really good, Ralph. sounds like y'all are a bit more wintry
> there than we are here in Texas, about 45° F here this morning.
>
> Enjoy,
> Phil
>
> Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

Thanks Phil, and Richard. I'm pretty happy with the old 40 and plan on
running it for a while yet. I was surprised to find that carburetor kits
are still available for it. Last week I located one at Fyffe parts and
it should be in the mail right now. Not bad for a 53 year old Zenith
carburetor. Its been dripping enough gas this past year to pay for a new
kit already I think so I want to get it fixed up soon as possible.

Ralph in Sask.