[AT] Bogus subscriptions

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Dec 19 19:32:38 PST 2006

    Spencer;
    You can add my name to your list. I have received subscription notices
from Road and Track and Cycle World.
    These are not gift type subscriptions, but appear to have been sent in
from the fallout subscription cards. The address for payment from both of
them is in Boulder, Colorado and appear to be the same as the fallout cards.
    Anyone can look up a name on Zaba Search and find anyone with any kind
of public record or phone number. Looks like I have been found.

                        Gene