[AT] Does Walt have a death wish?

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 12:48:04 PST 2006

     I am pleased that whoever used my name had gotten
my hometown wrong. Chambersburg is far enough away too
say I don't live there.
     That maybe proof enough that whoever is doing
this maybe getting the info. off of internet searches.
I suppose you can learn quite a bit about an
individual if you have enough information to pick the
person out of the thousands in the search results.
     In a general Yahoo search I found 1650000 results
for Dan Tabor. Thats a lot of dag-gum Dan Tabor's!
   One of many....
Danny Tabor