[AT] Does Walt have a death wish?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 19 06:18:52 PST 2006

Guys it pretty easy to take someone's name and home town, go online and find
an address for them and in many cases information about other people who
live at that address.  Is there a common thread between those that have been
victims?  For example did all of you put your home on an online map or
something?

Charlie