[AT] Does Walt have a death wish?

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Mon Dec 18 17:32:27 PST 2006

It's a dubious honor, but I think I've got the most fake subscriptions so
far.  The one today is the 4th one.  Each one has my name spelled
differently and addressed just slightly differently.  One even had a new
last name for me... ATIS.  Each fake subscription is to a different magazine
from a different publishing house.  I've advised the senders of the invoices
to send the invoice to the guy who actually received the magazines:

		Walt Davies
		Cooper Hollow Farm
		Monmouth OR 97361

What surprises me is the attitude of the publishers.  "Ho-hum".

One has agreed to send photocopies of order forms to aid in the
investigation. As soon as they receive copies of the invoices from me???
After all they sent them in the first place???

George Willer