[AT] Does Walt have a death wish?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Dec 18 17:59:52 PST 2006

Just today I received a notice that a Steve Barr had bought me a
subscription to Golf Digest.

Don't know Steve Barr and don't need Golf Digest.

On 12/18/2006 5:27:43 PM, Thomas O. Mehrkam (tomehrkam at houston.rr.com)
wrote: > Walt Maybe Maybe Not. > > I received a bill from Road and Track for
three gift subscriptions to > three people I do not know. The people are > >
Trina Curry in Alliance OH > Dan Tabor in Collegeville PA > Pan Waugh in
Peirceton IN. > > Sounds like Antique Tractor people but I do not think they
are. I called > Dan Tabor and talked to his wife. We could not find any
connections. > > I then received a notice that Georga Willer is sending me a
subscription > to Golf Digest. I know George Willer but not Georga Willer. >